- Cases studies with global coverage written by academia, practitioners and industry
- Peer reviewed to ensure quality
- Search via keyword, browse and filter cases for fast retrieval of key content
- Summaries of each case, highlighting the value and interest and illustrating critical issues or trends
- Related CABI book abstracts incorporated in to search results
- Links directly to your CAB eBooks subscription to support further reading
- Provides fast, reliable access to quality case studies written in collaboration with academics and industry professionals.
- Offers practical, real-life and best practice examples to support classroom learning, business planning and professional development
- Each case study links to ‘related cases’ and ‘Exploring Notes’ that allow for further discussion and deeper understanding, supporting teaching and study
- Downloadable case PDFs can be available on and off-line for anywhere, anytime access
- Perpetual access to content published during your subscription period, even if you stop subscribing
Tourism Cases offers a variety of case studies from around the world focused on sustainable tourism, recreation, events and hospitality – providing a bank of knowledge available in one easily searchable form for practitioners, consultants, academics and students.
A study aid for students
Provides practical, real life examples – students learn from the input of international experts. Many cases are accompanied by an ‘exploration’ of the case, with links and advice to guide further discovery and learning.
A publication platform
Offering an effective outlet for the work of academics who are interested in ensuring the impact of their research beyond publication in traditional peer-review journals and academic books. Makes it accessible to practitioners.
A partnership platform
Many of the cases will be the fruit of collaboration between tourism practitioners and schools and universities, brokered by CABI
Tourism Cases offers a variety of case studies from around the world focused on:
- sustainable tourism,
You can view Tourism Cases sample materials and a list of all cases here