Maize Abstracts is a fully searchable abstract database of internationally published research on maize production, from germination to storage, consumption and marketing.
Derived from CAB Abstracts, the orginial applied life sciences database, coverage includes crop husbandry, crop protection, maize breeding, maize physiology, maize harvesting, food technology and nutritional aspects, and economics.
Each week, Maize Abstracts Online delivers all the new highly targeted, searchable summaries covering key English and non-English language journal articles, reports, conferences and books about maize.
The database includes a fully searchable backfile to 1984. With over 130,000 research summaries and 7,000 records added to the database each year, Maize Abstracts brings a wealth of current and seminal research in maize science to your fingertips!
CAB Direct (CABI’s own platform)
A major source of reference for specialists interested in maize.
Aspects covered include:
- – agricultural engineering, storage and byproducts
- – animal and human nutrition
- – books, conferences and reports
– crop botany, physiology and biochemistry
- – economics, rural sociology and land use
– pests, diseases and weeds plus their control
- – plant breeding and genetics, genetic resources, taxonomy and evolution